£40000 - £46000 per annum
How does summer hours, taking your birthday off, performance bonuses, quarterly socials and an on site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games sound?
We are looking for an experienced Planning & Buying Key Accounts Manager to champion the German market with current UK clients and new business prospects.
The ideal candidate would have…
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience within media agency ideally in the Kids Industry
- Fluent English and German speaker - weekly communication with the UK internal and parties.
- Organised with strong attention to detail and highly numerate.
- Experience in planning and buying cross media preferable with particular expertise in Kids TV market. Other AV experience would be advantageous i.e VOD and online.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Strong knowledge of industry key planning tools including Gfk data.
- This is a lead role in development in our German business.
- Full autonomy in leading, developing and creating the right strategy for accounts.
- Recruitment of account executives/assistants.
- Provide senior management and guidance to team and key clients.
- Lead new business and response to pitch briefs in Germany.
- Enhance strategic planning approach/offering.
- Facilitate creation of strategic platforms and idea generation.
- Raise personal and company profile to external parties.
- We work hard and have fun, creating market leading results for our clients.
- We set an entrepreneur environment that offers an exceptional opportunity to shape and develop our new business, which will be supported by our highly experienced team in the UK.
- Further education is a key element in our career development plans for our team that we would encourage you be involved in.
- As part of the founding team you will help shape the culture and office using UK as a blueprint which is based on Development, Energy and Teamwork (DNA).
- UK currently offer fruit, snacks, breakfast, coffee machine, games room in the office.
- Inclusion in UK training, Social, Well Being and Diversity events including weekly Friday Afternoon Meeting.
- Equipment and resources to support work from home period.
- Full time role with a permanent employment.