£35000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2563
6 months ago
You will provide support for the expansion of innovative media solutions among the customers and lead the activation of products for their clients and local market teams in 24 markets. In this role, you will help the agency continue to innovate and push the boundaries of programmatic buying to deliver measurable outcomes to their clients. The essential core elements of this role with involve providing best-in-class programmatic consultancy, training, operational expertise and troubleshooting.
The Client Solutions Manager (Programmatic) is responsible for collaborating with regional and local stakeholders to develop and execute on products and initiatives. In this role, you will:
- Contribute to the development of best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their programmatic teams in EMEA.
- Define and improve processes and tools to drive client business outcomes.
- Be the subject matter expert in providing cutting-edge programmatic consulting services to solve client and local market challenges.
- Gain a deep understanding of client needs, identify opportunities, fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and drive revenue.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and operational solutions.
- Work closely with development teams and partners to deliver with quick time-to-market.
- Drive solution launches including working with local executives, and other product and project management teams.
- Take feedback from internal teams to help further product iterations.
- Min. 3 years hands on experience within an AdTech environment and essentially on buyside programmatic.
- Strong technical and operational background of the programmatic landscape, real time bidding, ad-serving and hands-on experience with programmatic platforms and tools on the buy-side.
- Strong experience in managing performance, brand campaigns and running A/B Tests.
- Demonstrable involvement in developing, improving and rolling out operational frameworks and processes.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent organizational, analytical and presentational skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint