£60000 - £70000 per annum
You are expected to strategically design and lead Programmatic products and implementation for clients. You are also expected to work closely with Investment & Trading team to deliver commercial and quality targets across all programmatic activities, to ensure that investment on behalf of the clients is commercially optimal with proprietary products and preferred partners. You should be experienced in audience planning, implementation and measurement, and can comfortably and confidently talk about how to maintain the integrity of Audience segmentations all the way from planning to buying.
You should be a visionary leader, as well as to be fully committed to turn vision into practice, with a deep commercial and operational mindset. You are enthusiastic in building a strong culture of collaboration and support, playing a key role in create & design programmatic strategies on behalf of our client portfolio, ensuring strategy is clear and most appropriate to the client’s objectives and KPIs. Recommendation of data and tech partners with consideration of operational suitability is at the core of this role and will help contribute to the implementation of overarching strategy and activation tactics.
The role is perfect for someone who has demonstrated a solid leadership and management in programmatic and digital industry, with a ambition to develop and use existing knowledge of all communication channels (social and other biddable channels) and how they work together within an integrated ecosystem. You will be able to translate complex programmatic solutions with ease to our clients and to potential clients to support commercial growth through organic opportunities with non-programmatic clients and demonstrate our proposition as part of new business pitches.
- A natural leader with 7+ years solid experience and proven track record working with programmatic ideally from programmatic trading and operational experience A great manager who is able to direct and coach a team of specialists.
- Excellent communication skills and able to educate internal and external stakeholder in understanding of the role of programmatic in the wider media mix, in order to achieve clients’ overarching business objectives.
- Good storyteller, Great presentation skills and can think creatively. Able to articulate complex matters in a simpler and easy-to-understand way.
- Interpersonal skills, comfortable working with many people of different backgrounds and skill sets
- Management skills (across several stakeholders with varying seniority, internally and externally)
- In-depth knowledge of all programmatic tools as well as DSP audience insight tools.
- In-depth media Industry knowledge beyond programmatic
- Experience owning and leading a project from start to finish
- Can simplify complicated processes and frameworks
- Strong commercial mindset and always look for opportunities to maximise programmatic offering potential across all clients.
- Understanding Data, analytical & performance mindset.
- Strong administration skills, project management skills and an enthusiastic approach to other more menial aspects of the role.
- Be a challenger and contribute with ideas on new ways of working or processes that will benefit the wider team and/or agency.
- Detail-oriented and organised.
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel