£35000 - £40000 per annum
- Using Autodesk Revit to create families, setup new projects and place components to create a project specific AV BIM models.
- Managing and maintaining all BIM related documentation, standards, and processes. Also assisting with any additional documentation required for successful supplementary support to the project.
- Monitoring and administration of any relevant Main Contractor’s project document control and management websites/portals, for necessary documentation, and models to support the project.
- Reviewing clash reports and running internal clash detection tests.
- Managing coordination processes within the model and coordinating with other trades.
- Tracking and recording changes and developments in the model and reporting to the assigned Project team members.
- Inputting asset information in COBie and/or bespoke formats.
- Providing supplementary BIM support to the sales team on tender proposals, and any other supporting documentation required, and possible post bid meeting attendance.
- Attending BIM coordination workshops/meetings, and occasional site attendance.
- Producing any additional drawings necessary for the successful delivery of the project.
- Recording BIM related task progress and reporting same to the senior project team.
- Observing industry product trends, changes, and challenges as they develop.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE POSITION THERE IS NO SPONSORSHIP ON OFFER. YOU MUST IN THE UK WITH THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK
AV A/V A-V AUDIOVISUAL AUDIO-VISUAL AUDIOVISUAL CAD AUTOCAD BIM REVIT 3D MODELLING BUCKS BUCKINGHAMSHIRE BERKS BERKSHIRE HERTS HERTFORDSHIRE SURREY LONDON