0203 216 2563
7 months ago
The core responsibilities of the Creative team are as follows:
- Identifying DCO opportunities for clients
- Producing the best in class dynamic creative templates and strategies
- Monthly maintenance for key clients
- Project managing a full creative campaign
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders such as clients, creative agency, media owners and third-party tech partners.
- Working with internal teams on new creative strategies, production and activation.
- Identifying the best technology platforms to be used for specific strategies and consulting on Creative campaigns
- Develop and maintain high level of expertise in the end to end product
- Demonstrate ability to work as the sole developer on a project as well as a part of a team
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed expectations on creative briefs
- Strong self and team project management skills – timelines, deliveries, SLAs, expectation management, etc.
- Able to build strong relationships with client teams, responsible for communication and education on the team ways of working
- Communication skills - comfortable with interaction at both the business and technical level
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving, attention to detail, able to pick apart a process and identify errors quickly
- Results & delivery focused
- Actively seek out new trends, industry news / updates and product launches and share with wider team
- The ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once.
- Analytical skills, reporting and presentation creation of findings
- PowerPoint presentations, case studies and documentation
- Experience building dynamic creatives/banners
- Understanding of and experience with other DCO ad server technologies; Sizmek, FlashTalking, Jivox and Adform.
- Advanced user of Word, Power Point and Excel
- Media planning and media strategy experience
- Experience maintaining client feeds for dynamic creative solutions in Google, Sizmek and Flash Talking.
- HTML, CSS and JS experience
- Experience with creative production technologies; Adobe creative suite and Google Web Designer
- Understanding paid social, search, OOH and video channels
- Understanding of digital advertising and associated technological principles (e.g. ad serving, tagging, web analytics (GA), attribution, etc.)