£90000 - £120000 per annum
Strategy and Vision:
Define the engagement product vision based on data and insights, build and execute the onboarding product and lifecycle strategy to drive user growth across the product portfolio. Provide leadership and coordination for all marketing initiatives, including constant optimizations to maximize impact across the funnel.
Cultivate strong collaborative relationships and inspire cross-functional teams to drive high-quality output. Masterfully communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of the user engagement strategy.
Lead and motivate cross-functional teams, driving excellence in execution with a strong bias towards testing and scaling. Create customer engagement and retention journeys, lifecycle roadmaps, personalization triggers, and appropriate cross-sells, up-sells, and win-backs.
Build, lead, and nurture a growing team of high-performing product owners, marketers, and data scientists who deliver undeniable business impact and breed a high standard of strategic, creative, and executional excellence through coaching and development.
Collaborate with engineering teams and their leads on a frequent basis to help manage priorities, backlogs, and delivery schedule to execute on product vision.
- 10+ years of product, lifecycle marketing, or growth experience in technology companies building and shipping new products and communications campaigns
- 3+ years experience building and executing onboarding and lifecycle flows, with expert-level knowledge on using CRM and automation tools to drive engagement and retention efforts
- Deep experience developing and implementing cohort-based lifecycle roadmaps and customer engagement triggers based on personalization mechanics
- Proven ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (data science, engineering, marketing, design, etc.)
- Strong data, critical thinking ,and analytical skills with proven ability to translate metrics into actionable insights
- Proven experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 5+ individuals and scaling organizations