£40000 - £45000 per annum
This role is for highly experienced PPC managers only. They are seeking proven performers with deep knowledge of Google Ads and experience managing clients in an agency environment. You will be expected to understand Google Ads at a granular level and demonstrate hands-on knowledge of the platform in-depth.
This Agency is operating remotely due to COVID. Once COVID is behind us, their hope is that the candidate will work some office time in London.
- You've hands-on managed 10+ Google Ads accounts for lead generation and eCommerce.
- You are passionate about working with clients to collaborate on their PPC goals, then help them track and hit them.
- Your Google Analytics knowledge is above average. You use GTM. You can troubleshoot analytics issues.
- You have experience working in an agency environment, managing PPC clients across a number of industries.
- Your organization skills are off the charts. You are comfortable being up to date across a number of clients.
- You develop and thrive on processes. You strive to standardize and improve chaotic workflows.
- You are highly comfortable with Google Shopping campaigns, feed creation and optimization.
Ideal candidates will have deep experience (10+ accounts personally managed and ideally experience managing accounts spending GBP 50k+ monthly), attention to detail, stellar communication skills, and knowledge of the SEM process from start to finish.
- Google Ads audits - Assessing Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) accounts for areas of improvement.
- Account onboardings - Keyword/competition research, strategic campaign structuring, conversion tracking, etc.
- Optimization - Make data-driven optimizations based on performance and best practice testing methodologies.
- Reporting - The ability to produce advanced excel/google sheets reports (pivot tables, vlookups, no macros) is important. Other systems like Google Data Studio or Power BI are great to mention if you have those skills.
- Client Communication - Maintaining client delight and retention through expertly setting expectations while guiding the account. Communicating with clients to keep them informed and guide them through changes in their accounts.
- Internal Communication - Keeping the team informed through thoughtful communication and logging tasks and client information in our PM system (Click Up). Keeping information (assets, reports, logins, etc.) logged and organized and accessible to other team members.
- Google Ads Experience: 3+ Years - Recent and hands-on experience. 10+ accounts managed preferably in an agency environment. High comfort with Google Shopping and Merchant Centre.
- Google Analytics Knowledge: Advanced
- Deep Google Ads Experience - Google Ads Editor and other tools of the trade. Deep understanding of the platform.
- Google Shopping Knowledge - Capable of getting Shopping campaigns off the ground and optimized from start to finish. Merchant account configuration and feed development for large numbers of products. Understanding of eCommerce metrics and reporting.
- Client Management - Aligns resources with client goals to maintain client satisfaction. Recognizes opportunities for cross-selling/up-selling. Recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Deep Understanding of Web Analytics - Understands ALL common KPI used in SEM and how to use these metrics to continuously optimize and identify issues. Capable of troubleshooting most analytics issues and knows who to involve if they can't directly solve an issue.
- Ability to Establish Data Tracking Standards - i.e., Setting up conversion tracking, installing Google Analytics, linking products, fair confidence in GTM, and creating customized reports.
- Project Management & Organization - Always prepared. Organized. Plans details ahead of time. Communicates changes in timelines and performance. Keeps PM system up to date to ensure nothing slips through the cracks and the team is informed. Demonstrates extreme attention to detail. Creates order.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason, logic, and data.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and professionally; Edits work. Uses attractive formatting. Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Cost Consciousness - Works to optimize budgets (ad spend, internal projects, etc.; Develops and implements cost saving measures where possible. Conserves project resources.
- Comfort With Financial Maths: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, margins, ROI, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply these practices to practical situations.