€30 - €60 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits on offer
Our client is driven by providing secure products in a world where information security matters. The company has great growth plans and and seek to add to their European product teams. Their product is used internationally and well respected by those that take privacy seriously.
What you will do:
You will contribute to the development effort for existing and future mobile devices. This includes interacting with existing back-end REST APIs, providing feedback based on mobile needs, and working with web, back-end, and server teams to build new features. You will also coordinate with QA/Support team to analyse our Flutter apps and assist with debugging them.
- 5+ years of experience in software development (with a strong command of OOP, data structures, and algorithms) of which at least 2 years of mobile development with Flutter
- Fluent with Flutter and Android or iOS development
- Excellent knowledge of async programming (including isolates)
- Knowledge of the latest trends and libraries in the Flutter ecosystem
- Working knowledge of RESTful web APIs and complex systems
- Knowledge of Git or other source control
- Experience with automated testing, Continuous Integration, and Development
- Well-versed in IT security, with a good understanding of security best practices for mobile app development
- Leadership experience
- Created or worked on highly-rated apps in the Google Play Store with a large number of downloads
- Experience working with a large number of files and/or cloud storage technology
- Experience with Agile methodologies and processes