£55 - £100 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Bens+perks!
0203 216 2587
5 months ago
London + Europe
Our client is driven by providing secure products in a world where information security matters. The company has great growth plans and and seek to add to their European product teams. Their product is used internationally and well respected by those that take privacy seriously. This is your chance to be part of a fast growing, rewarding, diverse and dynamic team representing over 30 different nationalities with a global footprint.
What you’ll do:
- Build scalable, reliable, and secure web applications
- Build complex front-end logic to handle encryption and decryption, caching, synchronisation, performance optimisation
- Write software to improve web app reliability (unit tests, automated testing)
- Find elegant solutions to usability problems
- Initiate new web technologies Job requirements
- 3+ years experience of working with browser APIs and optimising front end performance
- Knowledge of TypeScript and/or React
- Be product minded and committed to building the best user experience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism
Bonus points for:
- Well versed in security and with a good understanding of security best practices from an application development standpoint.
- Knowledge or experience in back-end software development and RESTful APIs.
- Ability to keep up in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Experience with complex front-end projects