Our client is driven by providing secure products in a world where information security matters. The company has great growth plans and and seek to add to their European product teams. Their product is used internationally and well respected by those that take privacy seriously.
What you’ll do:
Contribute to the iOS development - work with web, back-end, and server teams on building new features. Work with QA/Support team in analyzing and debugging.
Seeking tech leads who can also work as individuals
- Experience in iOS or macOS development.
- 4+ years of experience in software development with a strong command of OOP.
- Experience working with RESTful web APIs.
- Knowledge of Git or other source control.
- Experience with Swift is a must.
- Excellent communication and a strong sense of ownership.
Bonus points for:
- Networking experience on Apple platforms.
- Well-versed in security and with a good understanding of security best practices for mobile development.
- Leadership experience, with experience of scaling to millions of users.
- Highly rated apps in App store with a large number of downloads.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study and/or scientific background