Our client is driven by providing secure products in a world where information security matters. The company has great growth plans and and seek to add to their European product teams. Their product is used internationally and well respected by those that take privacy seriously.
What You will do:
You will contribute to the development effort for existing and future services. This includes interacting with existing backend REST APIs, providing feedback based on mobile needs and working with web, backend, and server teams to build new features. You will also coordinate with our QA/Support team to analyze Android apps and assist with debugging them.
- …8+ years of experience in software development (with a strong command of …OOP, data structures and algorithms) of which at least 5 years of extensive …Android development
- …Fluent with Java and Kotlin and Coroutines
- …Leadership experience
- …Excellent knowledge of multithreading
- …Knowledge of latest trends and libraries in Android ecosystem
- …Working knowledge of RESTful web APIs and complex systems
- …Knowledge of Git or other source control
- …Experience with automated testing, Continuous Integration and Development
- …Well-versed in IT security, with a good understanding of security best …practices for mobile app development
- …Created or worked on highly-rated apps in the Google Play Store with a …large number of downloads
- …Experience working with a large number of files and/or cloud storage …technology
- …Experience with Agile methodologies and processes
- …API testing tools like Postman, Fiddler, Charles Proxy, or similar