0203 216 2556
4 months ago
ASAP Subject To Notice
The studio’s founders set out to build a world-class collaborative team that has an unbridled passion for their products and the success of their free-to-play mobile games is a testament to this.
Your role as a Senior UI/UX Artist for this London based studio will see you taking your seat within a very talented team with the purpose of creating fantastic content for the players of the studio’s games. At your core, you are a UI/UX professional so you will be given plenty of scope to express your technical ability and creativity without being weighed down by unnecessary additional responsibilities.
The position will give you plenty of freedom to do what you are best at, grow as a UI/UX Artist, and of course work with a great team of game development professionals across design, art, programming, and production with the aim of establishing and maintaining a consistent visual identity.
The UI/UX experience you have shows:
- Design and implementation of UI artwork for mobile games
- A clear understanding of usability design principles
- Excellent visual design experience
- Open to receiving feedback, learning, and development
- Some experience with Unity
- Some experience with animation, VFX, and concept art
Need more info? Apply now with your latest cv and portfolio