They encourage all of their staff to be proactive and have a positive impact on their already fun and creative work environment and they will never forget that at your core that you’re a talented developer so you will always be given the support and platform to utilise and develop your craft.
Working at the heart of one of their projects you will hit the ground running as you implement and share your coding experience and knowledge across all aspects of mobile game programming with the team and this will see you have an influence on the end-to-end production process and live operations.
The role will challenge you, give you enjoyment and fuel your passion for mobile game development.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a mobile game developer
- Broad knowledge of game programming (Graphic, tools, UI., etc)
- Comfortable with version control systems
- A clear understanding of the game development life cycle and live ops
- Some knowledge of mobile and backend tech (swift, objective C Python, etc)
For further consideration and information apply now with your latest CV.