£60000 - £80000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
If you’re a self starter and results-driven marketer, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in a fast-growing company. You will have a concrete impact on the future of the business as a whole.
- Own, plan, and execute our global, multi-product, multi-app ASO strategy.
- Drive mobile app install growth at scale via inbound marketing, ASO, and other organic activities.
- Implement mobile monitoring processes, guidelines, audits, and tools to identify opportunities and issues with our ASO rankings, app store listing experience, conversion rates and other relevant metrics.
- Coordinate with product, content, localization, engineering, and other teams to keep the information up-to-date and relevant across all our apps.
- Drive actionable insights based on the analysis of our competitors, keywords, and data.
- Continually evaluate and refine ASO processes, metrics, and tools.
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses.
- Keep abreast of the newest trends, innovations, and technologies in the online advertising industry.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record driving growth in mobile app installs.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record of executing ASO audits and implementing outcomes.
- Proven experience with global, multi-product, multilingual apps.
- Strong project and program management, with the ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment, setting objectives, and ruthlessly prioritizing activities based on impact.
- Independent, self-motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail and excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience with global, multi-product, multilingual mobile apps.