£70000 - £100000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
Breakdown of the Role:
Strategy & Vision:
Define the product vision based on user insights and be the champion for the consumer, using primary and secondary research, internal data and competitive intelligence to identify user needs translating product features into consumer benefits.
Influence product development by earning the trust of product owners and business leads to reflect unmet user needs and solve critical pain-points.
Build GTM plans & oversee product launches. Lead and motivate cross-functional, cross-country project teams who can drive innovative ideas that can scale across countries.
Build, lead and nurture a growing team of high performing marketers who deliver undeniable business impact and breed a high standard of strategic, creative and executional excellence through coaching and development.
Work with internal teams, external partners and local marketing teams to plan, execute and measure marketing.
Masterfully communicate up/down/across the organization to ensure transparency, alignment, and advocacy of marketing strategies and plans.
- 10+ years in marketing experience with 4 years in the technology space and at least 5 years in product marketing in a global/multinational company.
- Experience seeing through global consumer product launches/ development with a strong preference for experience in company headquarters.
- Strong business acumen and proven strategic, analytical and creative abilities with significant knowledge and experience of markets around the world.
- Ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across different functions and geographies.
- Proven track record of building value props & product narrative for consumers.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and distil data into actionable insights and relevant product improvements.
- Proven experience building and leading teams, including experience directly managing teams of 10+ individuals and scaling organizations.