£27000 - £29000 per annum
0207 929 2999
1 day ago
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual company away day
- Free fruit in the office
- Drinks fridge, available after 5pm daily
- Flexi-Friday where employees can start earlier in order to finish earlier on selected Fridays
- Private healthcare cover
- Life cover
- Pension contribution
- Season ticket loan
- First point of contact for media owners
- Management of relevant media owner meetings and social occasions
- Daily client contact
- Formulation and implementation of response analysis
- Regular involvement and responsibility for client meetings and meeting preparation
- Ability to understand client media objectives, needs and targets, and to respond to these, with senior guidance, showing greater initiative which enhances the client relationship.
- Internal and external presentations
- First line management of media executives on team and assistance with their workload and day to day responsibilities
- Responsibility for co-ordinating day to day planning and buying requirements:
- Management of plans and execution of buying.
- Preparing plans through implementation of planning tools and use of client data, as well as forecasting.
- Awareness of long-term media cycles and strategy behind business.
- TV experience and the ability to put a TV plan together.
- Experience planning and buying across other offline channels.
- Strong time-management skills
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Financial Management
- Understanding of core terminologies for all media disciplines