£18000 - £22000 per annum
0207 929 2999
about 1 month ago
Apply today to not miss out on this opportunity!
The role in a nutshell:
The tasks the individual would be expected to assist on are below but not limited to (training will be provided for certain areas):
• Supporting the account team in managing the agency’s portfolio, working directly with clients and advising them on media planning and buying strategies.
• Assist the team in negotiation of, and manage delivery of, media owner deals/campaign deliveries.
• Manage compilation of key client reports including buying results, reports and market competitive reporting.
• Oversee preparation and presentation of material required for client and internal meetings
• Champion use of new and viable platforms and technologies to enhance planning and delivery.
• Use of tools/systems to complete daily requests/tasks for internal use or for external clients (training to be provided).
• Establish working relationships with media owners and other third parties Essential
What you need to bring to the table:
• Confidence, positivity and ability to present yourself amongst internal/external colleagues
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Relevant degree/qualifications within marketing and advertising space
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Great attention to detail, combined with great organisational skills
• High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability and confidence to learn and apply new skills
What will make you the stand out candidate:
• Previous working experience/internships across media agencies
• Knowledge or experience working amongst the children, youth and families space.
• Being fluent in an additional language/s
What the company will offer you following successful completion of a 3-month probation period:
• Performance related annual bonus
• Employee pension scheme
• Company Health and Life assurance policy
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Inclusion in externally accredited company training programme
• 20 days contractual annual leave o Plus day off for birthday
o Additional bonus 3 days available for planning holiday in line with demands of the business
• Christmas to New Year office closure (on discretion)
• 5pm early closure on Fridays
• Summer Hours across July-August with 2pm finish on Fridays
• Summer away day for all team members
• Quarterly socials funded by the company
• Cycle to work scheme available to all employees
• Flexible working with 1 work from home day a month for Managers and above
• Annual season ticket loan (after 12 months employment)
• Access to fruit, snacks and breakfast on a daily basis
• On site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games etc