0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
In conjunction with the department lead you will lead the account team, acting as the first point of escalation and ensuring all the client’s needs are met within the terms of the scope and contract. You will be expected to deliver and assist the account team in providing market leading innovation and growth strategies encompassing traditional affiliates, but also wider performance partnerships.
The Role Responsibilities:
The Account Director will be responsible for affiliate programmes for a major global client, across strategic planning and execution.
- First point of escalation to address any concerns raised by the client, suppliers or other regions
- Ensure flawless delivery and compliance with regional client scope of work and contract
- Understand clients’ business objectives and ensure scope is in place to meet these
- Innovative strategic thinking on all client activity; to be one step ahead
- Team leader, coordinating the activities of local Account Managers and Account Executives
- Running both traditional and non-traditional performance partnerships delivering market leading and award-winning performance partnerships
- Recommend thought provoking affiliate and wider eCommerce strategies to the client
- Other duties assigned as and when necessary, by the department lead and other channel leads including participation in new business development and pitches, award writing and research delivery
- Demonstrable experience (4+ years) in managing large affiliate accounts and hands on experience running global affiliate campaigns/platforms.
- High level usage with affiliate networks and technology platforms as well as wider digital tools
- Fully proficient in optimising for targeted audience centric performance
- Understanding of how different partnership activities fit into the wider digital marketing mix, and how it impacts / is impacted by other channels
- Fully confident in use of Excel, including pivot tables, Vlookups & reporting and analysis uses
- Highly analytical with excellent presentation & PowerPoint skills to match
- Resourceful, with proven problem-solving skills across programme, technical and relationships
- Cool under pressure
- Highly motivated people person who can work with client and internal teams in a demanding fast-paced environment
- Experience in long term strategic planning
- Experience with large Global clients
- Experience/track record of upselling projects & initiatives to clients.
- Understanding of standard Analytics platforms including Google Analytics