0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
In conjunction with the client lead/Account Director you will lead the management of the account and ensure the client’s KPis are delivered through innovative and market leading partnerships. You will be expected to grow and optimise the current publisher base, whilst challenging the market with thought provoking performance partnerships that target key client audiences.
The Role Responsibilities:
The Account Manager will be responsible for affiliate programmes for a major global client, across strategic planning and execution.
- Day to day contact with clients
- Understand clients’ business objectives
- Innovative strategic thinking on all client activity; to be one step ahead
- Ensuring we are utilising the latest in partnership innovation
- Running both traditional and non-traditional performance partnerships
- Produce reports illustrating campaign performance
- Recommend media partners and strategies to the client
- Management of account executive to ensure smooth running of day-to-day activities
- Work with the wider Affiliate team to develop and grow new starters
- Other duties assigned as and when necessary by the account lead and channel leads including participation in new business development and pitches
- Demonstrable experience (2+ years) in managing large affiliate accounts and hands on experience running global affiliate campaigns/platforms.
- High level usage with affiliate networks and technology platforms
- Fully proficient in optimising for performance.
- Understanding of how different partnership activities fit into the wider digital marketing mix, and how it impacts / is impacted by other channels
- Fully confident in use of Excel, including pivot tables, Vlookups & reporting and analysis uses
- Excellent presentation & PowerPoint skills
- Resourceful, with proven problem-solving skills
- Cool under pressure
- People person who can work with client and internal teams
- Experience in long term strategic planning
- Experience with large Global clients
- Experience/track record of upselling projects & initiatives to clients.
- Understanding of standard Analytics platforms including Google Analytics