£85000 - £90000 per annum
0203 216 2556
4 months ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
The company is a global boutique creative agency with offices across 3 continents and they now seek a highly experienced Senior Account Director with global experience to work across the international teams and your remit is to provide strategy, strong communication, client services, marketing, and project management skills across digital and offline.
This role will utilise your strong interpersonal skills and your ability to work with strategic, creative, media, and technical teams, developing and managing complex campaigns, and ensuring success.
This opportunity will see you working the full scope of strategy and, end to end creative delivery/solutions for global marketing campaigns where you will be demonstrating strong leadership, influence, and collaboration skills and you will enjoy lots of C Level client engagement in this position.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Leading client campaigns and being responsible for delivery against KPIs
· Team management and development
· Supporting the day-to-day running of client accounts
· Media relations, pitching stories and proactively finding opportunities and angles, writing and distributing press releases and opinion editorials
· Strong media relationships
· Strong team player able to bring onshore and offshore teams together.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher (or equivalent) with a concentration in marketing, advertising, communications, with 7+ years of related experience within an agency environment
· Strong digital and offline expertise
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to establish high levels of trust and credibility internally and externally and
influence others to action
· Strong leadership skills and ability to positively influence across a matrixed organization with an
approachable and collaborative team orientation
· Demonstrated passion for design and creative
· Demonstrated critical thinking skill and strong problem-solving skills – navigates effectively through
difficult issues and builds required consensus to drive business needs and results
· High results orientation and ability to effectively juggle and prioritize many competing demands from
different clients/divisions working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
For further information and consideration apply now with your full CV