North West England
£37000 - £40000 per annum
0207 929 2999
8 months ago
The successful candidate will be an experienced creative marketer with a solid background in content strategy and production, who can come in and take the lead the creative service offering, and help achieve their ambitious growth targets into the future.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to reframe the official job title as Senior/Strategist/Manager/etc depending on their skillset and what they see fit (if they want to!).
The successful candidate will be a key player in the wider creative team, and will take ownership over all creative content functions within the business - from landing page copy production supporting SEO strategy, to snappy email marketing copy, to creative for paid ads - and everything in between.
This position is a top-to-bottom role where you will be responsible for everything from creative strategy through to content production and implementation, as well as analysis and reporting on KPIs for our clients.
- Developing and implementing content strategy for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Content creation - from on site copywriting to video content and social media content and beyond
- Lead and shape the entire creative content offering - be the 'go to' for all things creative content within the business
- Support the new business team on creative pitches and bring new clients on board
- Develop the creative service offering - helping the business to grow!
- Train and develop the wider team & grow your own team of content execs
- Working with the wider service teams on multi-channel marketing activity (e.g. SEO Team, Digi PR team, Paid Media team, etc)
- Analysing and reporting on various metrics to measure success of creative content campaigns
- Staying up to date with industry developments and tools
- 3+ years of successfully working in a creative content role
- Agency experience is preferred but not essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it relates to content
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and excellent IT skills are essential for this role
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and other reporting platforms
- Knowledge/experience of Photoshop, InDesign or video production would be a bonus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Extra day off & present for your birthday
- Hybrid working model – work the office, work from home, or a bit of both!
- Flexible office hours
- Personal healthcare plan
- Quarterly company social events (plus plenty of informal ones inbetween)
- Christmas Party and Christmas Bonus
- Monthly 'work perk' programme (gym membership, Premium Spotify, subscription box, etc)
- Tea, coffee, breakfast bar and fresh fruit each week