£25000 - £27000 per annum
0207 929 2999
4 months ago
This role although based in London (currently WFH) is part of a broader European team and services the Amazon Prime Video client team in Europe. This is a pivotal role in the EU Hub, providing centralised project and planning support to both client and agency teams.
Examples of the types of projects covered by this role include:
•Campaign Support/EU Requests – coordinate across EU teams the briefing and response process for pan-regional campaigns, answering any client/agency queries and project managing the campaign planning process
•Best Practice Sharing – across markets and learning to avoid “reinventing the wheel” and to share and train on new documents, templates and processes, ensuring quality control and consistency across Europe
•Reporting and Data Aggregation – create / review reporting templates for consistent and accurate global data collection (annual OP budgeting process, competitive requests, etc.) in conjunction with the EU Hub campaign support both locally and EU-wide; best practice sharing across markets; data aggregation; and global campaign management.
•EU Hub Project Management – first point of contact in the EU Hub for the client, managing ad hoc project requests including reporting, territory expansion queries, and data analysis. Coordination with internal teams including the Global Rufus Hub in LA as and when required.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop effective working relationships with client and agency teams across multiple functions and countries
- Day to day liaison between client and agency
- Ability to adapt quickly in order to support the team from one challenge to the next.
- Attention to detail when producing documents is of high importance
- Ensure all internal/external deadlines are met.
- Develop strong relationships with client teams and internal Rufus EU teams to ensure best in class delivery, as well as solutions, across platform.
- Supporting EU Planning lead with Pan-EU campaign co-ordination
- Collating campaign briefs and activity from across Europe to track new campaigns
- Co-ordination of cross-market responses to briefs & plans to ensure EU deliverables are delivered on time
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in international media & market co-ordination and project management, ideally in the entertainment industry
- Strong communication skills, enabling effective cross-country alignment and the management of client relationships
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- A self-starter, pro-active and enthusiastic, willing and able to take ownership of projects and demonstrate drive and ambition.
- Proven problem solving ability
- Ability to work successfully within a team, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
They guarantee that your career will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast-paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through in-house experts, online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses. In addition to this there are always plenty of internal sessions on the latest developments in the industry, e-learning courses, bite-size learning sessions and on the job training and development.
- 25 days annual leave. In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Additional holiday for long service
- Group Income Protection (after 2 years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Early finish Fridays
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Wellbeing programme, including subsidised monthly massages
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free breakfast
- Subsidised Café
- Free eye tests
- Regular Bar Night
- Retail discounts
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Ride2Work, GymFlex and many more!