£50000 - £60000 per annum
The are looking for a Mobile Marketing Specialist to work on one of the best known brand's mobile app.
- Set strategic direction for native-app growth across both Organic and Paid channels including identification of key performance drivers, goal and target setting and budget allocation decisions.
- Own native-app acquisition, remarketing, and performance analytics including regular reporting to key stakeholders.
- Drive the daily performance of our app, from traffic acquisition to reengagement using data to understand performance, make decisions, and set priorities.
- Make decisions that affect critical aspects of the business and interact regularly with company leaders and C-level executives.
- Use (and help build) proprietary tools and data to make smarter decisions about what channels to target.
- Help collaboratively grow general marketing efforts across both Paid and Organic channels by working across a team of channel-specific specialists.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Creative, and Analytics to reimagine, optimize customer acquisition, in-app experiences, and user retention.
- You will be a proven performer with experience in native-app marketing. More importantly, we need someone with a proven track record of delivering great results.
- Strong analytical skills for modelling performance and opportunity with large sets of data. Experience with AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, AppTweak and/or other App marketing tools required.
- A natural curiosity to creatively solve challenges, demonstrating both technical and analytical skills; you’ll be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating, and providing strategic direction across various technical and creative teams.
- An interest in App marketing and tech. You stay on top of everything new and exciting in the world of mobile App marketing and actively look to find ways to test and put new tools or technical developments into use. You don’t accept theories at face value and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- Experience with SQL, R or other database/analysis packages is preferred, but not required.