0203 216 2563
5 months ago
If required as part of your role, you will manage a small team of SEO executives, supporting and nurturing them to develop their talents. You will oversee all activity on your accounts and provide guidance to your team to ensure best practices and the right strategies are adopted.
The Role Requirements
- Managing the performance of accounts, ensuring we are on track to deliver and identifying any issues.
- Responsible for the day to day running of accounts, including managing activity, performance and task allocation.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities for existing clients.
- Be the day to day point of contact for the client including communicating day to day activity and ongoing performance.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Implement impactful activity to deliver exceptional numbers.
- Lead client meetings including client calls, monthly meetings and QBRs.
- Create weekly and monthly reports, QBR decks and ad-hoc performance analysis.
- Work collaboratively across the agency including with the Biddable, Data, Growth team
- Work with the Account Director to create account strategies.
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of SEO executives
- You take a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients.
- You are approachable, supportive and accountable for their own, the clients and the team’s performance and outputs.
- You are forward thinking and solutions orientated.
- You have a passion for SEO and love helping clients achieve their goals.
- Previous experience working in an agency
- Proven successful SEO experience