£32000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
Full training of channels and tools will be provided, we are more interested in a can-do attitude than having all the skills, also we are looking for proactive and opinionated people to join our team which are somewhat independent.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run the day to day operations on accounts and support the Director in delivering account stewardship.
- Coordinate regions including providing support/guidance for local markets, gathering and building global media responses, organising client meetings, analysing macro trends across the regions.
- Supporting the director in overseeing and managing the global planning process, coordinating and supporting markets as required, providing regular updates to clients about planning status.
- Create global media responses and campaign plans for EMEA demand activity (channels include display, social lead generation, content syndication).
- Build relationships with day to day clients at both EMEA and global level.
- Work closely with global clients to ensure all campaigns are realised through operational excellence.
- Provide regional (EMEA) financial stewardship. This includes ensuring that tasks such as budget reporting, budget management, booking authorisation and billing process needs are met in a timely an accurate fashion.
- Ensure communication of media and content needs and coordinate with partner agency teams on timely delivery of assets for campaign.
- Maintain strong relationships with key media partners and collaborate with them to generate innovation for the client.
- Regular media, sector and competitor specific trend & insight reporting.
- Support the creation of campaign performance reports for both regional activity and the collation of these reports at a global level and present the findings confidently to clients.
- Proven performance and digital media experience, incl. campaign execution and reporting.
- Ability to drive projects from conception to completion; project management experience essential.
- Experience in a global role and market co-ordination.
- Strong Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, advanced formulas, formatting) experience.
- Digital B2B/technology client experience preferred.
- Analytical mindset and a natural affinity and competence for handling figures and data.