0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
The Role Responsibilities:
- Be the main day to day contact for the Marketing Managers within EMEA
- Strategically dissect and question briefs.
- Work with the Associate director to plan the quarterly campaigns and deploy them.
- Coordinate and collaborate with local offices (Germany, France, Sweden etc.) to deliver the best possible solutions in line with client briefs.
- Manage the relationship between the activation teams and the planning team.
- Oversee the day to day activation and management of many of the digital display campaigns.
- Oversee reporting and optimisation of campaigns, ensuring the PB and reporting teams are up to date and implementing this correctly and keeping clients up to date
- Lead conversations with key media-owners publishers/clients discussing current performance and future strategies.
- Oversee the preparation of the appropriate parts of review presentations/PCAs for our clients and deliver these clearly and confidently.
- Run client status meetings where necessary.
- Manage the development and output of the planner buyer and oversee the progress of their exec.
- Work with the Digital Director to develop long term strategies and build out testing and innovation roadmaps.
- Actively work towards promoting best practice and efficiency gains in everything the team does.
- Oversee the team’s day-to-day delivery against their objectives.
- A true passion for digital media
- A proven track record of managing challenging clients
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with digital brands planning and buying media campaigns including use of programmatic media.
- Some experience of B2B or Small Business markets.
- Enthusiasm for learning about new media markets and channels.
- Commercially minded, understanding the practical delivery of services in line with client objectives, service level agreements and terms of business.
- Highly analytical with a honed ability to problem-solve
- Ability to hold their own and deliver insightful input in conversations with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables & delegate effectively, whilst nurturing the development of team members
- Confident presenter with proven ability to sell in ideas when faced with a demanding audience.
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to improve processes and drive team efficiency
- Technically minded yet service-industry-suited with the potential to develop into client leadership and more advanced staff management roles
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar; a strong communicator