£48000 - £50000 per annum
0207 929 2999
12 days ago
On offer is great working environment, with a lively working culture that is characterized by a pioneering spirit and a global vision.
As the PPC Campaign Manager your will be responsible for supporting the business’s ambitious global rollout of pay-per-click campaigns and growth of the Paid Media department.
Reporting directly to the Head of Paid Media you will be executing paid media strategy, optimising campaigns and launching new accounts in line with the company’s ambitious growth targets.
- Campaign management across Google Ads (primary) and Bing
- Campaign creation according to best practice guidelines, including ad copy, keywords and extensions
- Campaign analysis & daily reporting on key performance metrics
- Updating of landing pages to drive ROI and ensure accuracy of content and tracking links used
- Managing daily budgets across all accounts to achieve a target spend level and desired ROI
The ideal Candidate
Someone who is detail oriented, results driven and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. We would prefer a candidate who has experience in a similar role at either an affiliate or operator, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience running Paid Search campaigns. If the below sounds like a match, then you might just be who we are looking for:
- Has an understanding and experience in performance/affiliate marketing
- Has 3+ years experience in managing Paid Search campaigns on Google and Bing
- Has experience in bid automation, conversion tracking and basic GoogleAds scripts
- Is structured, organised and analytical with a superb attention to detail
- Naturally inquisitive, commercial and results driven
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically MS EXCEL) and/or Google suite
- Limited experience with Wordpress CMS or basic HTML a plus