£20000 - £25000 per annum
The role is focused on supporting the SEO team with day-to-day delivery of scheduled workload including: keyword research and market analysis, reporting and client service, as well as creative off-site work in the field of digital PR, content strategy and distribution.
The role has the potential for progression in the form of promotion to Senior SEO Executive > SEO Account Manager, taking on the responsibilities of this title by way of leading SEO accounts + maintaining and developing client relationships.
In addition to training, the successful candidate will be expected to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the industry through their own reading and curiosity.
Due to current Coronavirus restrictions the working week will be split between the office (1 day per week currently) and home working with a mixed working arrangement following the lifting of restrictions.
- Communication: Strong written & verbal communication skills & Excellent grasp of the English language
- Mathematics: Confident with numbers & working with large data sets & Analytical skills – the ability to see a story within numbers
- Time management: Mindful of the time it takes to complete tasks & Ability to manage workflow & and prioritise tasks in relation to deadlines
- Relationship building: The ability to curate and manage relationships both within and outside of an office environment
- Innovation & creative flair: Demonstrate an interest in doing things differently, venturing off the beaten track and challenging perceived norms
- Information technology: Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Drive & ambition
- Interest in online user behaviour, UX and all things digital
- Experience with Google Analytics or other online tracking suites
- Experienced in Digital PR & Outreach
- Experienced with keyword research, site crawling and backlink analysis tools