£45000 - £50000 per annum
0203 216 2563
5 months ago
Further, the PPC Director will be heavily involved in new business – leading research, strategy, output and ultimately representing the agency successfully and professionally in pitches. Of course, you’ll be supported closely by your line manager and the wider strategy/planning teams based in Manchester.
- Oversee optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tech.
- Drive best practice throughout not just your team, but the wider paid search team too; specifically improving the quality of campaign delivery, innovation and automation.
- Be a digital leader, engaging in knowledge sharing with your peers across the group.
- Play a role in the development of the PPC offering, and the creation of product/solutions.
- Motivate and develop your direct reports to fulfil their potential. Including performance appraisals, and the development of training programmes.
- Manage the forecast/ plan of monthly budgets in-line with client objectives and targets.
- Assist and lead the managers with development of search marketing strategy.
- Identify opportunities to develop new solutions to clients or productise existing capabilities to new streams of agency revenues.
- Contribute to new business prospecting and business development meetings.
- Overseeing accurate and timely finance administration and budgeting.
- Own the profitability of your client portfolio and team.
- Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
- Develop paid knowledge, tech knowledge and skill set of all direct reports.
- Provide regular support and advice to help progress direct reports.
- Provide strategic leadership and clarity and drive the process from start to finish, ensuring that we deliver first class strategy and work.
- Be a ‘thought leader’, both within the agency and across the industry. Taking a vocal point of view on industry issues and driving our positioning.
- 4-5 years’ experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
- Management experience is essential.
- Commercial experience – commercial responsibility/exposure for clients or team.
- Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search strategy.
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret Performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with the ability to present confidently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough attention to detail.