£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2563
about 1 year ago
There will be a heavy client facing element to this role, as you’ll be required to attend weekly calls/meetings and lead on larger monthly and quarterly meetings, with the support of your line manager. As such, it’s essential you feel comfortable with clients, have strong communication skills, as well as a proactive attitude and a real hunger for success.
- Being responsible for the creation and management of paid search campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and targets.
- Being a technical lead and point of authority on paid search.
- Oversee and manage optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tools to deliver on-going paid performance.
- Drive best practice on your clients, and through your team; specifically, improving the quality of campaign delivery, innovation and automation.
- Developing and planning holistic paid performance strategies largely independently, but with the support of your line manager where required.
- Overseeing and/or executing the optimisation of campaigns, both manual and automated, utilising the full breadth off tools and technologies at your disposal.
- Developing a rich understanding of your clients’ audience and the consumer journey for their vertical, always striving to deliver richer insight to clients.
- Helping to drive innovation and creative solutions for clients, ensuring media firsts and beta participation where possible.
- Overseeing accurate and timely finance administration and budgeting.
- Manage personal development plans for direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
- Ensure completion of timely appraisals, using our HR portal.
- Develop expertise, tech knowledge and all-round skill set of all your direct reports.
- Maintain all basic technical requirements, including qualifications and training.
- Provide regular support and advice to help progress direct reports.
- 3+ years’ experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets (£1 million+).
- Extensive experience across Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and SA360 (alongside any other relevant bid tech, i.e., Kenshoo or Marin).
- Experience and up to date knowledge competitor tools.
- Must be able to communicate well and manage client expectations.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with the ability to present confidently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough attention to detail.