£19000 - £22000 per annum
0203 216 2563
7 months ago
Along with your line manager, you will be jointly responsible for the effective running of and performance of campaigns. This role is pivotal in providing the insight and data needed to drive performance improvements for our clients.
- Setting up/managing Paid Search accounts across various search engines (including Google & Bing) with a clear understanding of best practice account structure.
- Ad copy creation, development, testing, optimisation, automation and personalisation.
- Improving quality score across paid search campaigns through keyword, copy and landing page relevance optimisation.
- Managing daily spend through manual, automated and machine learning led bid optimisation, in line with targets and monthly budgets.
- Having a clear understanding of best practice account structure.
- Using search and bid management tools to manage and optimise keywords, negatives, ads, bids, bid modifiers, audience lists etc.
- Implementing tracking requirements across paid performance campaigns.
- Supporting in the development of strategy, forecasting and testing plans for clients.
- Putting forward innovative test ideas to drive performance improvements, including new partners, technologies or solutions.
- On-going development of your industry knowledge.
- Monitoring & analysing paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients and drive optimisation decisions.
- Monitoring and analysing competitor activity through competitor monitoring technology and partner communication to provide rich insights and trends to clients.
- If necessary, be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required.
- Keeping up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape to ensure your knowledge is always relevant and cutting edge.
- Developing a rich understanding of consumer search behaviour for particular clients and verticals and conducting keyword research across the consumer journey.
- Delivering work within deadlines and within scope.
- Providing diligent, consistent attention to the management of administrative aspects.
- Ensuring accurate reporting based on client specifications and KPI’s.
- Presenting performance updates to clients and internal teams on a regular basis.
- Overseeing accurate and timely billings and reconciliation.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Previous experience in paid search (desirable).
- Knowledge of industry tools and technologies.
- Interest in and, understanding of, digital media.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fastidious attention to detail.
- A strong written and verbal communicator with gravitas and confidence.
- Excellent people skills and partnership management abilities.
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve what we do.
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable.
- A hunger to learn.