If yes and the idea of working with a leading media agency appeals to you then here is something for you to consider
This agency prides itself on its results which are fuelled by collaboration and going beyond the traditional perceptions of what marketing is or should be and with the use of data and analytics evolving at a rapid rate they now require an ambitious individual to join their Data and Reporting team.
The team’s purpose is to ensure that their client, a major global brand, has marketing data efficiently collected, measured, and interpreted from countries across the globe and your role as the Junior Data Executive will see you assisting and adding value to the data and reporting responsibilities of the team. This will involve working across the key data sources of media budget recommendation and investment and will see you working with local and client teams. You will also be involved with the production of Excel-based KPI and analysis reports to help understand various data inputs, competitor advertising, media plan requests,case studies, and more.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A passion and desire to work with data in a media /marketing environment
- Excellent proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Confident communicator and comfortable giving your opinion in a close team environment
For more detail and information apply now with your full cv