£25000 - £45000 per annum
0203 216 2563
4 months ago
The PPC Specialists are responsible for managing the quality and delivery of client activity in order to achieve the best possible performance for clients within their portfolio. They manage, train and develop Search Specialists within their team, and work alongside other Team Leaders and with the Head of Search on strategic initiatives.
- Ensuring the team are executing all tasks in line with processes including weekly, monthly and quarterly processes, and client requirements.
- Supporting the team on the delivery of Paid Search strategy and execution where necessary.
- Monitoring our project management systems and managing the team to ensure the delivery of all client deliverables within deadline.
- Managing workload within the team to ensure effective use of team resources in order to deliver client work.
- Working closely with the Head of Search to execute all strategic initiatives for the Search Team.
- Working with the management team to execute company-wide strategic initiatives (where relevant).
- Delivering on strategic projects where relevant.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve workload issues where they arise.
- Quality checking all relevant work (tests, optimisations, initiatives, tactical plans and KPIs set).
- Training and supporting the team, to ensure high quality of all deliverables.
- Attending meetings to support specialists where relevant.
- Troubleshooting issues to ensure excellent quality is maintained and performance goals are met.
- Overseeing all Paid Search activity across the team, including testing and optimisation, ensuring best practices are met and performance goals are hit.
- Holding Expert knowledge of the Paid Search space.