£38000 - £42000 per annum
As the Media Planner you are responsible for setting and implementing a customer centric media plan to drive brand awareness through paid media channels (offline and digital). You brief media agencies to deliver brand & sales goals for a customer target groups in the UK and EMEA.
In collaboration with the Planning Director, you are responsible for driving the global media strategy from a local perspective, based on local insights, local media landscape, media budget and business priorities.
You collaborate cross-functionally with local and global teams to identify new opportunities in media and to contribute to added customer value to deliver strong brand.
This role requires a strong knowledge of local media landscape (digital, print, OOH) with ability to drive results and execute with excellence.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, and follow-up of the global and local media campaigns across all bought media channels – offline and online
- Set yearly media strategy, objectives and budgets with the Planning Director
- Manage and maintain media budgets in line with approved plans & media payments
- Media campaign management - brief & coordinate media plans and objectives to the media agency
- Liaise with global content teams and campaign production teams to ensure alignment with global strategy and timely ordering of relevant assets
- Perform media post campaign analysis to ensure media buying efficiency and delivery of media and brand goals
- Handle invoicing process related to media spend
- Identify new opportunities within media
- Identify customer growth potential connected to media investments
- Know the customer, infuse Brand Tracker and customer insights into media planning
- Communicate clearly with PR department and business units on media strategy and potential opportunities
- Experienced Media Planner/Media Manager with deep knowledge of paid channels and ability to set complex and detailed plans.
- Marketing, communication or business degree/relevant qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in media with operational knowledge of planning & evaluation of media activities
- Collaborative strategic thinker with experience of driving brand for different target groups
- Expert in setting up plans and strategy for paid brand channels (TV, OOH, OLV, Display, Social, Print etc)
- Strong understanding of local media landscape
- Excellence in managing large media budgets
- Excellent in managing multiple deadlines and campaign touchpoints
- High analytical ability
- Structured, organised and efficient
- Demonstrate competence in omni ways of working
- Act as an ambassador for customer centric shift
- Communicates clearly, positively & proactively and is the ultimate collaborator
- Expert level of English
Industry leading benefits and perks are part of the deal. WFH requirements can be discussed as required.