£33000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2563
11 months ago
- Manage the relationship with our media agency partners, championing best practice, improving processes and delivering efficient paid campaigns.
- Collaborate with the media agency to prioritise audiences, creative recommendations, manage performance and set budgets thresholds
- Own the Paid Social Media strategy and integrate with Organic Social Media activity to ensure a holistic approach
- Exceptional analytical skills - Ability to identify poor performing campaigns, the possible causes, and develop solutions/optimisations to improve efficiencies
- Experience of reporting and achieving paid social performance brand and performance targets
- Management of a complex test and learn framework including executing and evaluation
- A degree and relevant professional qualifications or equivalent experience within a marketing, advertising or business related discipline
- Significant demonstrable experience of managing Paid Social acquisition campaigns, for an organization of similar size/market leader position.
- Proven capability of managing substantial Paid Social marketing budgets (circa £1M plus)
- Proficient with measurement tools and partnering with independent media auditors to monitor, address and drive effectiveness
- Ability to oversee the execution of a robust test and learn framework of initiatives
- Experience of collaborating with top flight creative, media and marketing agencies
- Highly tuned creative flair, understanding of creative process and demonstrative application across a variety of marketing channels