£45000 - £55000 per annum
This is an e-commerce client, so there will be opportunity to work across search and shopping campaigns, and the right candidate will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of innovation, and continue our proud, award winning tracking record for this client.
Further, the Paid Search Account Director will be involved in new business – leading research, strategy, output and ultimately representing the agency successfully and professionally in pitches. Of course, you’ll be supported closely by your line manager and the wider strategy/planning teams.
- Oversee optimisation of campaigns through utilisation of bid management tech.
- Drive best practice throughout not just your team, but the wider paid search team too; specifically improving the quality of campaign delivery, innovation and automation.
- Be a digital leader, engaging in knowledge sharing with your peers across the group.
- Play a role in the development of the PPC offering, and the creation of product/solutions.
- Motivate and develop your direct reports to fulfil their potential. Including performance appraisals, and the development of training programmes.
- Manage the forecast/ plan of monthly budgets in-line with client objectives and targets.
- Assist and lead the managers with development of search marketing strategy.
- Work closely with other teams to enhance cross-channel integration, in terms of strategy, execution and measurement.
- Continuously look for opportunities to drive commerciality for the agency through cross sell of other services.
- Identify opportunities to develop new solutions to clients or productise existing capabilities to new streams of agency revenues.
- Contribute to new business prospecting and business development meetings.
- Overseeing accurate and timely finance administration and budgeting.
- Independently manage personal development plans for all direct reports, ensuring SMART objectives are set.
- Develop paid knowledge, tech knowledge and skill set of all direct reports.
- Provide regular support and advice to help progress direct reports.
- 4-5 years’ experience within a Performance remit, ideally within an agency environment.
- Management experience is essential.
- Commercial experience – commercial responsibility/exposure for clients or team.
- Excellent knowledge/experience of paid search strategy.
- Must be able to communicate well, interpret Performance marketing to clients and manage client expectations.
- Excellent knowledge of industry tools and latest technologies.
- Good numeracy skills with strong knowledge/ experience of MS Excel.
- Passion for, and a wide understanding of, all aspects of digital media.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal, with the ability to present confidently.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough attention to detail.