£25000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2558
3 months ago
The Nitty Gritty:
- Work independently with little management or supervision and have the ability to make judgement calls when necessary.
- Able to provide technical support (troubleshooting steps) on technical issues via the phone and schedule a technician when required.
- Have a basic understanding of network infrastructures and protocols.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, and excellent organisational skills.
- Commitment to customer service is important.
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations calmly, efficiently, and in a professional manner.
- Scheduling on/off site repairs and provide administrative support as needed to the Service Technicians.
- Experience with Control4 and Lutron is essential (certification would be beneficial).
For further details and consideration apply now with your full CV.