£20000 - £24000 per annum
0203 216 2563
3 months ago
As Junior Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of paid search, social and other biddable media campaigns for a number of high profile clients across numerous verticals. Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with promotion to Account Manager usually within 6 months.
- Effectively understand our brief and your clients’ goals.
- Use the Ad Manager (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, campaign expansion, budget management, ongoing testing and relevant optimisations.
- Exceed client ROI and service expectations.
- Create concise periodical reporting for clients.
- Build a long-term strategic plan and test new strategies.
- Organise and conduct regular client meetings, performance reviews and provide strategic recommendations.
- Grow to be the primary point of contact for your clients.
- Progress to advanced account manager and beyond.
- Strong English (2nd European language is a plus).
- Relevant internships or PPC experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills).
- Clear understanding of paid search, e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Relevant university education (ideally maths, economics & marketing).