£25000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2563
2 months ago
- Come up with ideas for online resources and content that is specifically targeted to individual sites, audiences and websites.
- Conduct research to identify appropriate audiences for our brand(s).
- Help to create content outlines and specs for the editorial team to communicate content needs.
- Collaborate with writers, designers, SEO and the wider outreach team to see projects through to completion.
- Forecast performance of campaigns based on historical performance.
- Participate in coming up with campaign ideas, and other collaborative group work to help the wider outreach team.
- Pitch content and successfully manage relationships with key strategic partners on highly influential websites in our industries
- Develop extensive, relevant lists of contacts
- Keep track of campaign success and evaluate results
- Link Building experience required
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- A keen interest and good understanding of the digital environment
- Strong creative and analytical skills which you can use to create and land results-driven web content campaigns for our market leading brands.
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at once while executing strong organisational and project management skills.
- Have solid decision making and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of Google and other search engines or SEO best practices knowledge would be an advantage
- Qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing or a relevant degree would be beneficial