£35000 - £40000 per annum
0203 216 2558
6 months ago
This interesting position involves:
- the overall direction and co-ordination of projects from the initial tender stage and system design through to project planning and execution.
- Working with both the sales and engineering teams the role will ensure each project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Technical system design and support to account managers in product specification to include site surveys and tender meetings.
- Creation of technical documents, scope of works, system designs and schematics for tender submission.
- Manage project resource allocation and budgets to include engineering teams and programmers through to commissioning stage.
- You will need to be highly flexible and reliable with a positive attitude, often working to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in audio visual projects is essential with a good knowledge of current technologies and trends.
- Experience in system design and schematic creation is essential.
If you are after a role to test you and bring the best out of you then please apply with your full technical CV, which clearly shows all your skills in relation to previous experience with audio visual systems.