£25000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2563
6 months ago
- You’ll work with open briefs, helping to author big, original ideas - designed to get brands noticed and cut through the noise of social.
- You’ll work independently (although you’ll always have support) on specific briefs, producing copy that takes what we know is working and improves it.
- You’ll use desk research and research tools to understand consumer needs and desires in order to write effective copy.
- With a diverse range of clients, you’ll put yourself in the shoes of lots of different people. You’ll adjust your tone to suit each brand and user segment - from funny and provocative to austere and sophisticated.
- You’ll be comfortable working at a fast pace.
- Your work will be reviewed directly by founders and senior managers at client companies.
- You’ll use spare working hours to develop your copywriting skills.
- Native speaker of English,
- Have a great understanding of conversion copywriting,
- Have a gift for critical, lateral and creative thinking (really all the thinkings),
- Be able to get to the heart of a brand’s story,
- Be able to put yourself in other people's shoes,
- Be able to take a core TOV and adapt it to different channels (without breaking it),
- Have experience writing cross-channel PPC (Facebook, Google and other display), Landing Page, blogs and emails,
- Be able to flex your creative muscles and take full responsibility for performance,
- Have an interest in mastering all aspects of copywriting (ads, websites, blogs, emails),
- Have a good understanding of user journeys and segmentation.