0203 216 2587
10 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some pretty cool, notable clients.
You’ll be expected to manage and provide a superior service to clients and deliver innovative communications planning solutions. You will apply your knowledge of paid social platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums to overcome the challenges the clients are facing. Furthermore, you will be responsible in driving performance through an unrivalled understanding of social channels and how consumers use them.
What you will need to do:
- Creation and delivery of paid social plans for clients.
- Client account management and ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
- Support the Director with the day-to-day running of client accounts as well as addressing strategic business challenges.
- Campaign/ project management and the ability to take ownership and delivery of client programmes from brief to campaign report.
- Manage Executives to ensure delivery to deadline and budget.
- Ensure that results are reported with accuracy and that actionable insights are shared for continuous campaign improvement.
- Accountable for the reconciliation process carried out by junior team members. Have the expert skills and knowledge to adequately support and advise on all areas of the process and step in with troubleshooting to ensure a smooth and timely resolution.
- Collaborate with the wider Paid Social team to deliver best in class campaigns that exceed campaign targets.
- Perform presentations to clients and agency staff with enthusiasm and zeal.
- Create first class case studies to represent HMG’s best activation work.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to keep abreast of platform developments as well as drive innovation and strategic campaigns for our clients.
- Ensure you are up-to-date with cultural/ social trends and customers’ views and attitudes.
- Assist in the development of and participation in promoting our company offering and group services.
- Supporting additional projects as required – such as new business pitches, market reviews and competitive trends.
- Lead by example, taking a positive attitude always, embracing opportunities, resolving issues
- collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that Directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns.
- Play an active part in mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
- Develop a relationship with the paid social leadership team to provide regular insight and updates on client portfolio.
- Take ownership of personal and team skill development with full commitment and attendance to all training and development sessions.
- Set and monitors benchmarks for personal development within team.
- Identify any developmental training needs.
- Monitor of your workload in addition to any direct reports, ensuring a high-quality output.
- Continually act as an ambassador for the agency in all internal and external events.
- 18 to 36 months of experience in Paid Social, ideally in media agencies.
- Proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Need to have experience of client management and clear communication skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas.