25 000 - 27 000
0203 216 2587
6 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most ambitious independent digital agencies in London. This agency is filled with diverse and brilliant minds. They welcome ‘different’.
This role is about ownership and entrepreneurial freedom to help build and develop an unrivalled
About the role:
The Programmatic Trader role is broad, allowing you to get involved in anything and everything related to Programmatic campaign performance. You will need to work effectively with the Strategy and Planning team, as well as assisting with recommendations for upcoming briefs and planning programmatically. You will execute and manage programmatic campaigns for clients across Display, Video & Mobile as well as handling daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding status, tracking and targeting of various campaigns. You will oversee trafficking of campaign tags into ad exchange environments, work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation and troubleshoot any delivery issues on all pre-live and in-flight campaigns, aiding other teams where necessary. And for the first time in this team, you will be involved in improving the teams’ business intelligence capability by maneuvering campaign data to inform business decisions for our clients. You will report directly into the Programmatic Trading Director and, and work with a Jr Programmatic Executive, and the Head of Display. You will also be required to assist with new business pitches and proposals.
Role & responsibility
- Implement and manage day-to-day programmatic buys across multiple channels, formats, and
- Campaign set-up of programmatic buys in DSPs, primarily in DV360
- Daily in-console monitoring of campaign pacing and performance against agreed-upon KPIs
- Set bid strategies, monitor performance, and identify and implement optimizations whilst providing proactive recommendations and program insights
- Traffick standard and rich media campaign creatives, generate ad tags, create click and impressions trackers.
- Work closely with the Data and Insights team to develop, document and maintain data pipelines that transform and clean campaign data for input into a variety of dashboards and analytical outputs.
- Collaborate with the integrated media and strategy teams to provide insights and recommendations that meet and exceed our client’s business objectives.
- Understand client performance objectives and KPIs, and develop successful programmatic strategies to meet or exceed them
- You may be required to assist in the training and development of junior staff as required
- Develop an understanding of the wider programmatic ecosystem and the modern media agency
- Ensure brand safety standards are adhered to and manager relationships with brand safety partners.
- 2+ Years in a Media Trader Role or similar
- Good understanding of Display/ Programmatic advertising and the wider digital marketing landscape
- Sound understanding of DSP platforms. Desirable experience with DV360, Avocet, The Trade Desk or Tubemogul.
- Good understanding of database architecture and querying using SQL or BigQuery.
- Knowledge of any programming language such as Python, Scala, R is a plus
- Exposure or experience in building analytical dashboards for business decision-making
- Sound understanding of ad-server and operations technologies (e.g., DoubleClick, MOAT, IAS, DV)
- Demonstrable ability to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- You are capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must be a UK resident or work permit holder.
- Advanced Excel skills
- You will have a good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most constructive
- client relationships
- Energy and enthusiasm promoting all things programmatic trading.
- Complete ownership and being in control – what’s happening, when, where and what the impact is.
- Curiosity – asking questions and finding opportunities
- Great communication skills – engaging, articulate, passionate and tells a great story.
- Constantly talking up Greenlight, our achievements and our people but always with integrity
- Influencing and changing perceptions of colleagues and clients.
- Sharing your knowledge about your expertise, as well as soaking up opportunities for you to learn new skills.
- Dynamic working: To keep that work-life harmony in check, they are flexible on where and when you work
- Above-statutory employer’s pension contribution: It matters, so they make sure it’s done properly (4% contribution)
- Private medical insurance: To keep you fighting fit and give you and your family peace of mind
- Life assurance and income protection: We know it feels good to be covered, just in case
- Calm Subscription: Now more than ever, it’s important to mind your mind!
- Perkbox: An employee benefits platform choc-a-block with discounts
- 25 days annual leave: This increases to 27 days after three years with they, and then increases every subsequent year up to a max. of 30 days
- Christmas closure: No need to save holiday days for the Christmas closure period. It's on them!