This position is designed to prepare a junior level candidate for an account manager role so you will be introduced to advanced client management techniques & the strategic planning of campaigns.
- Directly support Account Director and Account Manager on a regular basis and to keep them up-to-date of all activity, communication and developments
- Adhere to deadlines given by Client and Account Manager.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on Account.
- Management of campaign creation, ad copy and creative strategy & optimisation.
- Management of creative tag creation and upload
- Management of keyword and placement selection, implementation and optimisation strategy.
- Monitor delivery of client campaigns and the Search Engine Budget spend.
- Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPI’s & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
- Working closely with the Account Director and Account Managers to ensure that all account/campaign strategies are delivered.
- The PPC Senior Account Executive will need to have at least 12 months' experience working within Paid Search Marketing, ideally delivering performance based results in retail or travel sectors.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of working on medium to large PPC accounts
- Comfortable with using presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote etc.) and confident in presenting in front of the clients
- Passionate about digital media and committed to building a career in digital marketing
- A self-starter and a team-player
- Has great time management and organisational skills as well as the ability to multitask
- Has a great attention to detail
- Has a problem-solving attitude, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions as well as implementing them
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Fluency in English is a must and a second European language (French, German, Italian or Spanish) is highly desirable.
- Has a valid permit to live and work in the UK