£30000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2563
10 months ago
You’ll be expected to manage and provide a superior service to our clients and deliver innovative communications planning solutions. You will apply your knowledge of paid social platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums to overcome the challenges the clients are facing. Furthermore, you will be responsible in driving performance through an unrivalled understanding of social channels and how consumers use them.
- Creation and delivery of paid social plans for clients.
- Client account management and ability to communicate with and manage multiple stakeholders, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
- Support the Director with the day-to-day running of client accounts as well as addressing strategic business challenges.
- Campaign/ project management and the ability to take ownership and delivery of client programmes from brief to campaign report.
- Manage Executives to ensure delivery to deadline and budget.
- Ensure that results are reported with accuracy and that actionable insights are shared for continuous campaign improvement.
- Accountable for the reconciliation process carried out by junior team members. Have the expert skills and knowledge to adequately support and advise on all areas of the process and step in with troubleshooting to ensure a smooth and timely resolution.
- Collaborate with the wider Paid Social team to deliver best in class campaigns that exceed campaign targets.
- Perform presentations to clients and agency staff with enthusiasm and zeal.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) to keep abreast of platform developments as well as drive innovation and strategic campaigns for our clients.
- Lead by example, taking a positive attitude always, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that Directors are kept abreast of any issues/concerns.
- Play an active part in mentoring and developing junior members of the team.
- Develop a relationship with the paid social leadership team to provide regular insight and updates on client portfolio.
- 18 to 36 months of experience in Paid Social, ideally in media agencies.
- Proven knowledge of and expertise in creating social media plans, paid activation, optimisation and reporting.
- Self-starter with proactive attitude to work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- We also need you to have experience of client management and clear communication skills with a strong ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas