£22000 - £30000 per annum
0203 216 2556
10 months ago
ASAP - Subject To Notice
If any of those descriptions resonate with you and you love the idea of working remotely for a specialist marketing organisation then this Design role may be of interest to you.
The company uses data to help their clients gain maximum value from their marketing activities, they have a diverse client base of SME's, start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies and the workforce is a diverse, growing, and collaborative team currently spread across 2 continents and 8 countries
As part of the Creative Team, your role as their Designer will be to turn creative briefs into well-crafted motion and graphic assets that will stand out in the digital marketing world.
You will work closely with Creative Strategists, Copywriters, Paid Search and Paid Social Specialists helping them to evolve client concepts and continually improve campaigns by iterating on the best assets so you will be expected to take ownership of the quality of your designs and you will also have opportunities to work on various design, branding and internal projects and of course you will be encouraged to continue with your own skill development.
- Motion and graphic design experience for paid search & social media advertising
- A high level of competency with Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to brief and ideate
- An understanding of how to pitch creative design ideas
- And of course an outstanding portfolio
Apply now with your updated CV and portfolio for more details and consideration