£25000 - £35000 per annum
0203 216 2587
3 months ago
This group strives to simplify some of the most complex and daunting consumer marketplaces, to genuinely make a positive change and improve the lives of their users. They believe that they can be the change they wish to see in the world.
What will the SEO Executive do:
The company gives millions of people the tools, data, and insight to save thousands of pounds per year by taking control of their utility bills and finance products.
- Analyse search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google.
- Work with content, creative, and development teams to optimize existing and launch new web assets in order to capture ranking traffic.
- Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
- Create detailed and insightful reports that will be used by the rest of the SEO team and senior management to communicate performance trends and key drivers.
- Present regularly on what worked, what didn’t, and what’s next on the long list of tests you want to run.
- Analyse competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to help prioritize appropriately.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with strong experience in Search Engine Optimization and/or other digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, Paid Social, Display).
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Passionate about innovating in natural search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- Strong Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets skills (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, etc.) as well as experience using SQL, BI platforms and other database/analysis packages.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different teams.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
- Sense of humour and fun-loving attitude! Be a great person to work with.
They hold themselves accountable to being open and inclusive teammates and community members. They embrace our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the world we live in.
Other benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Hybrid approach of in-office and remote working - they've learnt to adapt their work style throughout 2020 and will be adopting a hybrid approach of in-office and remote working, once it is safe to do so, where each employee will combine a mixture of the two each week.
- ‘Work from Home’ budget to help contribute towards a great work environment at home
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Regular virtual events - from company-wide events with insightful external speakers, to virtual ‘coffee chats’ with fellow colleagues, we want to make sure our colleagues continue to feel connected whilst working remotely.
- Health insurance