They are successful at what they do which is simply providing some of the best games on the mobile platform and they now require someone like you a confident Product Manager, to help them continue their success.
From day one you will be supported by the Product Team and the aim will be to get you up to speed as quickly as possible so you can have autonomy and ownership of your games as you act as the glue that keeps all relevant stakeholders on track during the game development process from the initial market study right through to product launch.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a Product Manager/Owner in the games industry or if you are an experienced Game Designer looking to step into product management then you will also be of interest.
- Ability to define a clear strategy and game roadmap
- Experience with the MVP approach
- Ability to ensure that a games KPI’s and quality are always at a high standard
- Ability to accept constructive feedback
- Experience in either mobile, PC, or console games
For more information apply now with your latest CV