0203 216 2556
about 1 year ago
If you are an outstanding mobile game programmer and you love the idea of working on some fantastic IP for a leading studio then this will be worth looking into.
The studio is proud of its mobile game portfolio which has a collection of critically acclaimed and popular titles all built from the ground up for the mobile f2p market
Within your role as their Game Programmer, you will play a key role in helping the vision of your colleagues within the art and design teams come to life. There will be opportunities for you to take the lead on the development of game features, give direction and support other members of the coding team.
As a very forward-thinking studio, these guys don’t stand still and you will be actively encouraged and supported to evolve your skills with new technology, languages, and frameworks, so simply put they get better as you get better, and this is backed by the investment they will put into your personal and professional growth.
Currently, you are at a senior level and your success as a Game Programmer here will be built on your
- Excellent proficiency with either C# , Java or C++
- Clear technical design experience
- Deep passion for game development or technology
- Openness to new ideas, iteration, and direction
- Game engine experience with Unity or Unreal
- At least one shipped game
- Mobile development experience
- Knowledge and experience of database systems, cloud server, and network backend.