0203 216 2563
5 months ago
- Application of industry & technical knowledge
- Good communication
- Problem Solving
- Work closely with Account Management team to support client proposal development that bring to bear all the benefits of our influencer marketing model
- Building key stakeholder relationships to ensure that our influence product is a key consideration when pitching and briefing in to clients
- Engage with multiple advertiser and agency accounts, developing positive working relationships with the media buyers, planners, and trading teams at these companies
- Liaise with key contacts in agencies to fully articulate campaign goals, dates, and key deliverables
- Provide high quality Response to Brief to our clients, tailored to meet their needs and which positions to best deliver against client outcomes
- Build and maintain a strategic sales plan that focuses on achieving revenue targets
- Up sell new and existing products to your clients, growing our share of spend.
- Engage with clients who are no longer spending to so that they begin to work with us again.
- Support senior managers on new business wins, and develop a strong understanding of the client’s business goals and objectives which you can then share internally. Manage client expectations and position the account for success both internally and externally.
- Generate case studies based on (agency patch) activity, working with Account Managers to access the required data and with Marketing for award entries.
- Lead agency and client presentations that are insightful and customised to suit the needs of the audience
- Work closely with the Global Client teams for any global clients